Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review Vampire Free Style Issue 6

I adore the colorful covers and art of the Vampire Free Style comic books.

My 13 year old daughter loves them too.

I honestly don;t read a lot of graphic novels or comic books because I like linear reading not boxes and bubbles. However I love the art. Being a visual person seeing such eye catching covers and pages of art pulls me in and makes me want to explore.

Once inside the books I find...I kinda like it there. I have read and reviewed the first five books in the series so I was quite pleased to get book 6.

Witches, magic, love, vampires...and a black cat. What's not to love?

The story is complex and magical and it keeps you reading though I must admit I am more enchanted by the artwork than the story. The artwork really tells the story. 

The covers are full color and absolutely gorgeous while the inside is done in glossy black and white with a modern gothic feel. The overall effect is mesmerizing. You keep turning the pages to see more.

And the story will pull you in with it's romance, the quirky characters, the magic....it will not disappoint.

Be sure to drop by the website http://www.neptunefactory.com and  Facebook page to see some of the artwork: http://www.facebook.com/vampirefreestyle and see where you can get your own copy of Vampire Free Style.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN FOR FANG-TASTIC BOOKS BY BARBARA.
RED CORSET © HALAQUINN ARCADIAS. GOTHIC NIGHT © ASHEN SHARROW.